Tuesday 9 February 2016

Exam Theme Mind maps

Personal Opinions:

Mood and Atmosphere:


The passing of time:

After exploring these three different topics of the exam paper, I have come to the conclusion that I will look at Personal Opinions. This is because I am very interested in conceptual photography and I feel like I can show this well through personal opinions. This is because I feel like I am best at portraiture so I will combine these themes. I didn't choose mood and atmosphere as I think the type of pictures I want to take is more relevant to capturing a feeling or emotion rather than a certain mood or atmosphere. I wasn't very interested in the passing of time because it is very limited and not at all relevant to the route I want to go down. I also think in that theme I couldn't restrict myself to portraiture because I would find myself running out of options and ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment